Have you ever wondered who the loud, silly lady up front was? Perhaps you've seen her doing magic tricks or taking funny snapchats? That's Janelle, our treatment coordinator.
Janelle has been at Aszkler Orthodontics for two years. As the treatment coordinator she introduces all new patients to the office. She takes them on a behind the scenes tour of the office and introduces them to everyone in the office. Day-to-day responsibilities as a dental treatment coordinator include outlining Orthodontic options for patients, providing payment plans for patients, and answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about their treatments. She also posts to all of our social media, and loves performing magic tricks and making everyone feel welcome and comfortable while at Aszkler Orthodontics.
5 fun facts about Janelle
1. I have two children 6 and 7 years old and 2 husbands 39 and 38 years old- Just kidding on the last part!
2. I am a retired clown- I used to deliver singing telegrams to people at their work!
3. I change my hairstyle every 6 months!
4. I am a middle child- which explains why I am weird. Being abnormal is what keeps me sane!
5. I was filmed for an infomercial for Super Crip Lock- the 30 second commercial took 10 hours of filming. They filmed it at my parents house!
Feel free to ask Janelle to do a magic trick or to take a funny picture!